How to Contact Lewiston Adult Education
Several convenient ways to contact us
- Phone – Call us at 795-4141.
- Email – Click here to Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail – Lewiston Adult Education
156 East Ave.
Lewiston, ME 04240.
- Walk-In – during regular office hours*
Lewiston Adult Education Class Locations
– Check the course description for the location of your class –
- LHS – Lewiston High School, 156 East Ave.
- The Adult Learning Center, located in the lower level of Longley School at 145 Birch St.
- B Street – B Street Community Center, 57 Birch St. (corner of Bates and Birch Streets)
- Classes may also be held in other community locations. If you have questions about where a course is being held, please contact us.
For questions about basic academic skill building, English for Speakers of Other Languages, or about our HiSET preparation and testing options, please contact the Adult Learning Center in Longley School. The telephone number is 784-2928.
Office hours at the Adult Learning Center are Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and closed on Friday.
Feel free to use our inquiry form and we will direct your inquiry to the proper channels.
The LAE Team:
- Bill Grant, Director
- Jen Tiner, Assistant Director
- Laurianne Champagne, ABE Counselor/Coordinator
- Mike Reagan, Community Education and Marketing Coordinator
- Kathy Bergeron, Administrative Secretary
- Denise Melanson, Principal Clerk
- Sheila Smith, Evening Receptionist
- Barbara McAllister, Adult Learning Center Secretary
- Elayne Bean, Academic and Career Counselor