- Convenient Ways to Register
- Things you should know
- Refund Policy
- Age Policy
- Lewiston Adult Education Class Locations
- Poor Weather Cancellations
Convenient Ways to Register
- Register On-line – Register 24 hours a day. Just select your courses from the pull down menus above, click ‘add to cart’ and proceed to the checkout page. Its that easy!
- Register by phone – Call 795-4141 to register using MasterCard or Visa.
- Walk-In Registration – during regular office hours* Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
*Office hours vary between semesters and during the summer, please call for details. NOTE: Diploma Students must register in person. Call 207-795-4141 to make an appointment with our counselor, Elayne Bean.
The fees listed reflect the registration fee for the course followed by the lab fee. MasterCard and VISA are accepted. (Lab fees are in addition to registration fees.) Make checks payable to: Lewiston Adult Education. Lab fees are used to maintain equipment and to purchase supplies. They do not include materials for personal projects. Textbooks are extra and can be purchased at registration or on the first night of class. Check the course description to see if a book is required.
Things you should know:
- If you do not hear from us, you can correctly assume that you are registered. We do not mail confirmations. If you have registered online, you will receive a confirmation via the email address provided. You may print this for your records. If there are any problems processing your registration someone will contact you from the Adult Ed office.
- All schedules are subject to change.
- If there are conditions or limitations of which we should be aware in order to accommodate your needs and ensure safety, please inform the office at the time of registration.
- Smoking is prohibited on school grounds.
100% prior to the first class or within 24 hours of the first night of class, if the class meets more than once. No refunds after that time. No refund for textbooks. We reserve the right to cancel a course that does not have sufficient enrollment. All fees will be refunded. Please allow 2-3 weeks. If you have to cancel, please let us know early so someone else can take your spot.
Programs are open to persons who are 17 years or older and are not attending a high school.
Lewiston Adult Education Class Locations
– Check the course description for the location of your class –
- LHS – Lewiston High School, 156 East Ave.
- Multi-Purpose Center – The Adult Learning Center located in the lower level of the Multi-Purpose Center at 145 Birch St.
- B Street – B Street Community Center, 57 Birch St. (corner of Bates and Birch Streets)
- Classes may also be held in other community locations. If you have questions about where a course is being held, please contact us.
Poor Weather Cancellations
If the day school is cancelled, we do not automatically cancel classes. If classes are cancelled because of poor driving conditions, an announcement will be made right here on our website and on the following radio and television stations after 4:00PM.
|Listen to:||Or watch:|